Referral Groups: Up Your Sales
LEAD / SALES REFERRAL GENERATION
NO DUPLICATE OR COMPETITIVE BUSINESSES IN ANY GROUP
OPEN TO ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS ONLY
$30 ANNUAL REFERRAL GROUP INVESTMENT
HOW TO SELECT A REFERRAL GROUP: Identify a group that meets at a time and location that works for you then contact the fellow Chamber Member listed as the Group Chair for that group to determine if there is an opening available for your business classification. Once you find a group, complete the application on the back of this form and submit it along with payment to the Chamber. If you want to later change to another Referral Group, and a position is available with no other conflicting businesses in the group, follow the same process to move to a different Referral Group.
Silicon Valley Business Connections (SVBC)
|Contact:||Luis Castillo, Referral Group Chair|
|Location:||Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce
3550 Scott Blvd., Bld. 54, Santa Clara, CA 95054-3124
Chamber Referral Group - Guidelines
The purpose of a Chamber Referral Group is to offer a business networking opportunity to non-competing
Chamber Member businesses through the reciprocal exchange of sales referrals or leads.
- Participants must be active Members of the Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce (SVC Chamber) or pay at the non-member rate. If a Member drops out of the Chamber, the Member’s Referral Group is automatically terminated, and Referral Group participation must be discontinued unless paid at the non-member rate.
- To join a Chamber Referral Group, the participant must first complete and submit this Referral Group Application along with an annual group dues payment of $30.00. Dues are non-refundable. Members will be invoiced for annual renewal.
- A participant missing 3 consecutive unexcused meetings, or four meetings in a quarter, may be required by the Group Chair to give up Membership in that group. If a participant is unable to attend a meeting, it is their responsibility to inform the Group Chair or another group Member ahead of time in order to avoid excessive absences.
- Membership in a Chamber Referral Group is limited to one organization in any given business classification. A participant can only belong to one Chamber Referral Group at a time.
- Referral Group meetings are to take place at Chamber or Member business locations only.