What Is It:
Silicon Valley has some of the fastest growing cities in America with more Fortune 500 companies than any other region in the world. This Signature Event is a breakfast event featuring the current sitting Mayors from up to three of Silicon Valley’s cities. The cities represented change from year to year. It is an up-close-and-personal event.
Santa Clara City Mayor Lisa Gillmor (D)
- Mayor Gillmor was first elected to the office of mayor in 2018. She had previously served on Santa Clara City Council since 1992. Her current term expires 2022.
- Committee Assignments: Chair of the Audit Committee; Chair of the Stadium Authority Audit Committee; Economic Development, Communications, and Marketing Committee; Governance and Ethics Committee
- Mayor Gillmor's Official Website.
Cupertino City Mayor Darcy Paul (D)
- Mayor Paul was first elected to the office of mayor in 2018 and again in 2021. He had previously served as Vice Mayor in 2017 and 2020. His current, and second term expires 2022.
- 2022 Council Committee Assignments: Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) (Alternate), Audit Committee (City of Cupertino), County of Santa Clara Housing and Community Development Advisory Committee (Alternate), Disaster Council (City of Cupertino) (Alternate), Environmental Review Committee (Alternate), League of California Cities - Peninsula Division, Santa Clara County Cities Association - Board of Directors, Santa Clara County Cities Association - City Selection Committee, Santa Clara County Cities Association - Legislative Committee, West Valley Mayors and City Managers
- Mayor Paul's Official Website.
San Jose City Mayor Sam Liccardo (D)
- Mayor Liccardo is a long-time San Josean, and the 65th Mayor of our city. Since taking office in 2015, he has worked diligently to build a safer, stronger, and more prosperous city. In 2018, San Jose residents re-elected Sam to serve San Jose for four more years. His current, and second term expires 2022.
- Mayor Liccardo serves on a number of boards, including the Metropolitan Transportation Commission and the Valley Transit Authority (twice as Chairperson), and serves as co-chair for Joint Venture Silicon Valley. He is a senior fellow for the American Leadership Forum-Silicon Valley, and is a Rodel Fellow at the Aspen Institute.
- Mayor Liccardo's Official Website.
SVC CHAMBER MEMBERS
- Early Bird Discount by 09.26.22 - $63.00
- Standard - $78.00
- Corporate Table with Logo (seats 8) - $1,000.00
NON-MEMBERS OF THE SVC CHAMBER
- Early Bird Discount by 09.26.22 - $114.00
- Standard - $129.00
- Elected Government Officials (not on agenda as speaker), pay at the Member rate.
- Contact SVC Chamber Staff directly to hand-process via credit card (408) 244-8244.
- Attire: Business. Semi-Formal.
- Date: October 26th, 2022
- Time: Starting at 8:00am.
- Where: Delta Hotels Santa Clara, 2151 Laurelwood Road, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
- When to Register: REGISTRATION NOW OPEN. Early Bird Pricing Ends September 26th, 2022.